Terms & Conditions
- Student has visited the University website and cleared all doubts regarding the validation.
- Student has got information regarding course through University website.
- Student has got complete knowledge of admission process.
- Student has got the knowledge of session in which he/she is enrolling from respective university
- Student knows that he/she has to give exam fees two month before of examination.
- Exam will be conducted by University which can be delayed or held on time. Only university is responsible for delaying the exam in a session.
- Exam fees for all courses would be charged extra as per University norms.
- Student has to pay extra in the form of DD in favor of University*, for getting degree of course. student can get Degree/ Provisional Degree/ Duplicate Mark Sheets after giving extra fees as per university decided for student.
- There are only weekend's information classes for CIB mode/distance education.
- Student is aware about IPS college that it is situated at Shivsarover Colony, Garh Road, Meerut. It is an Information Center/Study Center of these given Universities
- Library fee and security will be charged Rs.1500/- & refundable will be Rs. 1000 /- at the completion of the course. New library card will be issue after charging Rs. 250/-
- If any student goes against the above given rules and regulations he/she is responsible for the consequences.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at:
37, Shiv Sarovar Colony, Garh Road Meerut-250004 (U.P.)INDIA
This document was last updated on December 12, 2013