Ph.D Admission Procedure
- Pre-registration online thru Our Institute (IPS)
- Eligibility Entrance test
- Course work of Exam
- Synopsis submission and topic approval.
- Progress Report Submission on semester bases.
- Submission of thesis.
- Journal Publications and Seminars.
- Screening / Evaluation of Ph.D thesis.
- Provisional Degree
- Degree Awarded On Convocation.
Aspirant must have secured 55% aggregate marks in relevant subject in Post graduation or Master of Philosophy.
- Download the Admission form from our website.
- Fill the form and attach the required testimonials and enclose research proposal at least of two pages
- Enclose Required DD in favor of IPS for pre registration fees Payable at Meerut.
- Sent the above documents to our IPS address, Meerut.
- Have to appear in the Entrance Examination followed by Interview/ DRC before the Doctoral Research Committee as and when intimated by the University.
- After approval of Doctoral Research Committee, the research aspirant may be permitted for provisional registration as a Ph.D. Scholar of any University and he/she will pay the first installment of fees.
- The subject-wise course-work classes will be arranged by University and 200 hours attendance is mandatory. After completion of classes, research scholar shall submit his/her synopsis with second installment of fees.
- Departmental Research Committee may invite the research scholar during course work time for assessing the research scholar's performance and permanent registration letter shall be issued to candidate after approval of DRC/RDC.
- The candidate shall submit the NOC from appropriate authority, if he/she is serving in Government sector/ Semi Government Sector/ PSU.
- The research scholar shall submit the research execution / facility certificate issued by competent authority, if he/she is availing research laboratories other than in university campus.
- The candidate shall submit the half-yearly progress report of the research work.
- The candidate shall submit summary of work before submitting the Thesis.
- Subject to the approval of the summary by the Departmental Research Committee, the research scholar may be permitted to appear in Ph.D. thesis pre-submission Viva-Voce.
- During the course on or after completion of the Ph.D. degree if anyone found guilty of misappropriation or any other such incident comes to the notice regarding non fulfillment of eligibility conditions of candidature, the university / IPS has right to cancel the course from primary stage. University / IPS is not responsible for any of the delay for completing the formalities including thesis submission by the research scholar.
Ph.D (Doctorate of Philosophy)
PhD is one of the most sought after course in the entire world. Ph.D , as an alias is used for the Doctorate Programs. We in IPS provide PhD course on behalf of universities in Humanities / Commerce / Science / Management / Computer Science as well as other subjects. Some countries prefer PhD in the science or humanities subjects, whereas some countries provide better job opportunities to a PhD degree holder in the subjects of management or administration.
With our years of experience and research in education, we have earned our place as being one of the most recognized Institutions in India for providing a PhD course in a whole range of disciplines. Our motto is to provide high quality education to students, mainly in the field of art, commerce, science, management & computer science. We create the bright future of our society.
Part Time Programs
Further, to make it most convenient and cost-effective for those looking for a Ph.D course, so many universities offer part time PhD courses along with regular PhD classes. PhD admission is done twice in a year through entrance examination only. Our admission procedures are very clear and we maintain transparency in the entire process of admission between student and university.
Distance Education Programs
Apart from the regular or part time Programs, we offer distance education/Part time and online PhD / Part time programs to those who are unable to attend regular classes after office hours, or are engaged in any other commitment. Our PhD distance learning/ Part time Program is one of the best distance learning / Part time courses in India. If you are willing to touch the zenith of education, by pursuing a Doctorate Program in your particular field of expertise, then pursuing a PhD degree through our Institution is the best way of doing the same. We provide high quality education to our students.
Our students are holding several important posts at some of the most reputed companies and organizations across the Indian sub-continent. Getting enrolled with our Programs helps the students to frame up their career plan, in a more practical way. Further, to make our Programs even more engaging and productive, we strive to pay most of our attention towards the queries and doubts of our students.
Our Distance education Programs / Part time help to fulfill the dreams of those professionals who cannot attend regular courses due to lack of time or opportunity. Our course structure and duration is apt for professionals, students, or for any of those engaged in any other program, and still willing to own a .PhD degree. To take any of our Online Program, all you need to do is get enrolled in any of the Programs, by submitting a registration form, If you're a young aspirant looking to earn a .PhD degree for yourself, look no further, simply join our par-time PhD or regular PhD Program, and elevate your career to new heights!
Subjects Specialization Areas Offered For Ph.D
Applicants/candidate are invited for admission to Full-time/Part-time PHD Program in the disciplines of Arts, Science, Management, Commerce and IT.